Monday, April 5, 2010

yes



Last night I was in a rendering mood, so I painted this. As usual, this started from a random character doodle and slowly morphed into this, so there wasn't any planning involved and I did my best to improvise. I finished it today with polish and touchups, but I think this is the fastest I've ever painted something. Kinda looks like Danny DeVito's character from twins.

Also, I'm thinking of ideas for a new sequence to storyboard, I'm not thrilled with how my last set turned out.

4 comments:

Camilo said...

Looks pretty sweet. Though it does look like a bird is pooping in his coffee

Danny Araya said...

yeah, that sucks for him.

Camilo said...

Oh snap, it really is a bird pooping in his drink! I didn't see the bird in the window the first time I saw it Nice!

Unknown said...

haha this guys is great!!